Mahi Mahi is a versatile directional Kite surf Board.
It offers ladies great performances in a wide range of conditions from 15 to 25 knots of wind and chops to medium wave height.
The fishtail combined with a quad fin setup provides excellent maneuverability, snappy turns and excellent upwind.
The V – biconcave bottom shape ensures a good feeling even in onshore conditions and rough seas. Mahi Mahi is the secret for managing your tricks.
5’4” (164cm) | 17”| 22L (Riders 45-75kg/ small - medium wave height)
5’7” (174cm) | 18”| 22L (Riders 45-75kg/ medium - bigger wave height)
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WAHOO? CLICK HERE!
Mahi Mahi - Directional Kitesurf
- Great stability and maneuverability in high wind condition
- The full top deck and concave shape keeps you on the board – makes your take off and ride easy
- Versatile- provide great performances in a wide range of conditions from 15 to 25 knots
- Great upwind, and lively feel in the surf
- Extremely light and easy to manipulate
- Handmade and hand shaped by Italian pro surf shapers